Click here to see the 2017-18 Year Plan including closure/vacation dates (subject to change).
- Monday, Wednesday 9:00-11:30
- Monday, Wednesday 12:30-3:00
- Tuesday, Thursday 9:00-11:30
- Tuesday, Thursday 12:30-3:00
- Farm Camp Friday (can be enrolled separately or added to M/W or T/Th classes)
- 9:00-11:00, 12:30-2:30
- 10:00-12:00, 11:30-1:30 (3yr old ONLY)
- Preschool 2 day classes are held Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday.
- Preschool 3 day classes are a combination of a 2 day preschool session and Farm Camp Friday.
- Preschool classes are for children age 4 who are preparing for Kindergarten.
- Farm Camp Friday classes are for children 3 and up who are potty trained and ready to learn and grow on the farm.
- You can register for Farm Camp Friday separately from the 2 day classes.
- To register for a 3 day class, you will need to register for the 2 day session of your choice and then the Friday session of your choice. A $25 discount will be given off the registration fee for Farm Camp Friday when registering for 3 days classes.
- Children who are 4 before the fall season can enroll in preschool classes. If you have a question about the age of your child and the class that fits them best, please contact Katrina at 801-871-5962.
9:00/12:30 Art Room- Centers
- Name writing
- Individual Phonics Time- Reading
- Letter Progress
- Farm Theme/phonics review work
- various learning math and science manipulatives
9:30/1:00 Rug Time
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Introduce Farm Theme
- Alphabet/Number/Theme Songs
- Calendar/Days of Week/Months of Year
- Nursery Rhyme practice (monthly)
- Farm Theme Book Reading Time
9:50/1:20 Outside Time
- Feeding Animals
- Gathering eggs
- Farm Observations and Learning
- Outside Play (weather permitting)
10:15/1:45 Free Play
- Creative Individual Time with realistic learning aids- kitchen, barn and animals, etc.
10:25/1:55 Learning and Art Centers
- Phonics/Letter Reinforcement Activities
- Arts and Crafts using a variety of media on Farm themes
- Science and math exploration around the Farm
11:00/2:30 Story/Music/Sharing– Star Student Spotlights
- Show & Tell
- Theme Book Reading Time
- Star Students (each child has a day to be a star student)
11:30/3:00 Dismiss- Parent Pickup